Luxman K-15 tape deck , help wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI
I would like to ask for some help or some idea . I have a Luxman K-15 3 head cassette tape deck , really nice condition .
Unfortunately I can't us it because after 15-20 seconds it shut done .It doesn't matter which function I use , play , FF, rewind always does the same .
Every function it works , I can listen music for 20 second .
I replaced all the belt and still the same problem .
Please if you have any experience or any idea please let me know .
I like that deck so nice ,no scratches , rose wood case in a good condition .
I would appreciate any help or idea .
Thanks
Greetings

HI
We tested the sensor with a help of a technician , the sensor is OK .
But We just realised the digital counter is not counting at all .It doesnt matter if play ,rew, or FF mode I turn it after 20sec it turns of but the counter still shows 000 .
I will tray to find a service manual because the condition of the deck is so good it worth that much to try to fix it .
Any more idea welcome or if someone have a service manual I would be interested on it .

Thanks

Regards

HI

These is the cassette deck I'm searching for some help or the service manual or any info were I can find the service manual .
Any idea why the counter does not star , the technician told me that why after 20 sec, the motor shut of .
Thanks for any help , any information .

Regards

Attachments

• 2007_0813a0037.jpg
    2007_0813a0037.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 129
HI
I'm still waiting for help .I would like to fix these deck , any idea or if someone in Toronto can help me it would be great to .
Of course I would pay for it but I can't pay to much because I'm sick more than two years I'm with out job with a very little benefit .

Regards

Hi gaborbela,

Last time I checked, there was still a Luxman discussion group at http://www.yahoogroups.com . In that group's message archives, you can find the name and email address, etc, of a guy, somewhere in Europe IIRC, who has most or all of the Luxman service manuals, and sells copies of them. I bought one from him, without a problem, a few years ago.

If he doesn't have the manual you need, then maybe someone else there might have it, or at least might be able to provide some help.

Good luck.

- Tom Gootee

http://www.fullnet.com/~tomg/index.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.