PSU for REGA P9 (24V AC controller)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I just bought an orphan REgas's flagship turntable P9 which is missing its dedicated PSU unit. It uses 24V twin phase synchronous AC motor and I either will have to build AC controller (similar to regas design ) or switch to DC drive . I have Maxon 110189 motor in hand but since TT did not arrive yet I don't know if I could use an original pulley. So what would be the best approach? I'm not skilled enough to design the circuit but can follow and assemble well so if anybody could point me to right schematic I'd be grateful (Rega's own PSU unit is out of my reach financially and knowing the cost structure of manufacturing, their $1k controller should cost $100 or less in parts) Also there is a nice thread about DC PSU designed by Mr.Mark Kelly and if any of participants who got the controller unit (or kit) but is not using it I'd be interested in buying one . Thoughts??Thank You . Limono

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.