Help with "Interface Electronics" portable audio mixer

I purchased an "Interface Electronics" audio mixer from a local ham fest last year. It came in a flight case but had no power supply or manuals. The man i purchased it from told me how to use it with any 48v power supply. I took it home and fired it up, and to my surprise the sound quality was not only good, it was amazing! I tried researching this company so i could pick up a service manual and at least get some specs on it. The board has a very distinguished sound....a good cross between API and Neve.
All boards fit into a PCI looking slot that runs along the bottom, connecting all boards. I decided to be an idiot one day and start pulling out boards to look at them...when the power was on. It has 8 similar boards for the individual 8 inputs, then an oscillator board and finally the main board with meters and master controls. I pulled out this board and then reset it in the slot...only to short it out and cause it to smoke. I found that i fried the first resistor in line after the connection to the power supply, only i burned it so badly that i cannot read what value it was to replace it. I had to blow up the one board that there is only one of. Any one have any idea of where i can find a schematic for this puppy? I have taken it to a local pro audio repair guy who found the resistance value but says there are other things wrong with it as he is finding DC all along the op amps implying a short. This is not a very expensive board but means a lot to me and my sound, any help would be greatly appreciated, if you would like to see a picture of the unit, please contact me and i'll be glad to send it to you. Thanks all!

Interface Electronics 8x2 mixer with 200C, 12 and 200MLM modules

I have the same unit. I'm working on it now, but don't have a schematic. If you tell me where the resistor is, I'll tell you what value this one has.
What I need is a schematic for the channels or some idea what the bus structure is. I guess I could scope it. But I want to tweak the EQ a little.
Anyone have any idea of the channel design?

Mike.

Mike,

Wow, this is a late reply but I'm hoping you still roam this forum. Let me get a picture of the place where the resistor was and I'll post it on here as soon as i can. If you could, could you also take some pictures of your unit as I think the person who owned mine modified it and I'd like to see what yours looks like to see how stock it is. Thanks for the reply, hope to hear back from you soon.

Joe

This particular mixer only has 1 power input and that's for 48V which powers the whole mixer. I guess there are some voltage dividers in there somewhere.

When you said there were some schematics online, are they for this particular unit? If so what were your search terms?

Happy new year 2022!
Sorry for necrobumping this SIE thread.

Just wanted to say that Stevenson Interface Electronics now has it's own group on Facebook and we're trying to compile all the material (schematics, manuals, data sheets, photos, information etc.) in an archive there.

For future users and prospectors, please head over here and join us:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/660763671597837/