Looking for a builder of a reference phono stage for MC carts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi, I am very interested to get in touch with somebody willing to build a phono stage for me.
I will cover all parts costs + fair value for the job.

Why should you be interested ? Let's assume you would build a reference phono stage but unsure of the sound outcomes of the project. In this situation you will have a chance to try it without the risks.

Requirements can be shared by mail if you don't mind, but a must is that the pre is set for 230 Volts 50Hz, as I live in Europe.
Even better if you do live in Europe too, for lowering shipping costs when the project ended.

I actually have a pass pearl and really want to get an even better phono stage.
Many thanks for contacting me by mail to discuss the subject.

Cheers
Daniel

Looking for a builder of a reference mc phono stage

Hi Daniel

I live in Cape Town ZAR and I manufacture mc phono cartridges.

Closeby in my suburb is a maker of mc phono stages. From what I have heard from various contacts, the equipment he makes is highly rated. I personally don't use his equipment as I have some rare items from the past. I'm sure the gentleman (John Fuller) has email but I don't have this address. Instead, I give you his telephone number: +27 +21 671 7697.

BTW he does not know my nom de plume here. If you decide to call, just say the phono cartridgemaker recommended you.

Ciao

bulgin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.