PS Audio 4.5 Schematic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have a PS Audio 4.5 preamp that recently let the smoke out. I have been looking for a schematic for awhile to try to troubleshoot the issue but have come up empty. The fault took out the left channel of my phono cartridge so I can poke around, but would really like to find a schematic for guidance.

Just trying all resources to see if there's anyone who might have such a thing.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve, mine did the same thing... and ended up in the e-waste pile after Paul at PS explained there is no schematic. Its a simple circuit but for me not worth bothering with.
Cheers Pat

Yea, I posted on the PS Audio forums over the holidays and was encouraged when Paul told me to contact support after the new year for a schematic. I guess he overstated the case as support later said there was nothing when I contacted them a week or so ago.

To be fair, however, they did offer me a generous trade-in value on the unit should I want some new PS Audio gear. Unfortunately I was primarily using the 4.5 because I needed a good preamp with moving coil support and PS Audio doesn't really offer anything that is really a direct replacement.

Besides, I'm on more of a vintage Craigslist budget (and find that more fun), but they said the offer stands and maybe I'll take advantage of it one day.

Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.