pga2310 PCB input and output buffer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Analog Preamp: pga2310 vs stepped attenuators vs AD5206

Hello all

I'm working on a analog preamp.
And I'm not happy with the potentiometer options.

So I was looking at the digital pot options.
So the pga2310 looks interesting but it needs a input and output buffer.

Do you guys have any suggestions ?
Can I find a pcb somewhere?
I really don't like the eBay kits that have the power supply fused with the board. ( they look very noisy .. No crc or clc )

I also I'd like to have a smarter preamp.. with configurable volume limiter .. and also implement an automatic volume attenuation in case of amplifier clipping.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm actually working on an analog filter setup for a project of mine. Input buffer -> PGA4311 chain (4 of them to be specific) -> Phase Adjustment circuit, Delay circuit, Output buffer/line driver

Reason i'm using 4 of them, i'm using them as digital pot's for a graphic eq ;) 5 band graphic for each of the stereo channels, and also the left over 2 channels from the four of them will control the sub output as well.

Are you looking for a circuit that's already produced or just a circuit you know works and go from there? I'll be testing mine in about 2-3 weeks if build time goes as I think it should.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.