Arduino based LDR volume and source selection controller

Guess what, I just remembered I had a virgin MacBook Pro I can install IDE on, and that's what I just did.

Installed latest IDE, copied libraries.zip, restarted IDE, pulled one of the firmwares from link below, and it compiled right off the bat (with very few warnings due to new version of syntax which can be ignored).

I did not test if the new IDE make IR work, so make sure you use IDE 1.6.9 that works for sure.

Hello, I'm very interested by use the 2.42 inch graphic Oled but at this page
I2C 2.42 128x64 Graphic OLED White Module ( Arduino / PIC / Multi-wii) with Hole | eBay
there is no more. I've found this one with SSD 1309
I2C 2.42 128x64 Graphic OLED White SSD1309( Arduino / PIC / Multi-wii) with Hole | eBay ,is it compatible with your code ?
Thanks a lot for you contribution at this project. SC

Encoder Connections.

Thank you Neb for taking the time to make and post the YouTube video. I found it very informative.

I don't understand how to connect the encoder to the board. I see 4 pads on the board-CW, CCW, SW and GND.
Looking at encoder's datasheet I see 5 terminals on it, none of which coincide with the board's connections of Clockwise, Counterclockwise, Switch and Ground as shown below.

I'm assuming the 2 connectors on top of the encoder are for the switch like shown in the datasheet.
Do I connect those to the SW and GND pads on the board?
How do I connect the encoder's Channel A and Channel B terminals to the CW and CCW pads on the board?

Attachments

• Encoder.JPG
    Encoder.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 493