Arduino based LDR volume and source selection controller

I have one fully assembled and tested set for sale including power supply that can be adapted to US voltage, with the original PCB and BOM specs from Vincent, apart from 4x2 IO board which is smaller and does not switch the ground and therefore using only half of the relays. I can bundle it with OLED or LCD.

You would only need to add a box, power and RCA connectors.

need help

I have a AIO from Zdr and the 2004 LCD. I only have one input and output attached to the board. I made the calibration process but in the end my lcd doesnt respond to the controller input. it hangs. what could be the problem? My LDR values are LSE-100
LSH-125
RSE-73
RSH-99

error 1 , error 2

i had great fun assembling the LDR cotroler and the powersupply.
i uploaded the Nano and it seems to work!
here are some pictures of my build.
Preamp - stereoscope

unfortunately i dont seem to be able to get it to calibrate.

i started with setting the bias, it seems rather difficult to adjust.
(when i switch to "bias Adjust" the Multimenter shows about 1mr, and it slowly goes down to 800k.) then i set it to 700k
i measured the res:
1: 100r
2: 161r
3: 114r
4: 195r
Voltage is 4.96V

after updating the code i started calibration but it finishes either with error 1 or error2
the bias always seems to drift.
am i doing something wrong here?

Thanks !

i have got Nebs AIO Board, and i used NSL-32SR3.
the Mosfets are FDV301N.
i checked Resistor Values for the Biasing circuit, they are ok.
Is changing the Optocouplers really the only thing left i can do here?
Any Help would be apreciated:confused:
thanks!
I believe it's written somewhere in the code comments that if any value is higher than 150, ldrs should be replaced.

Thanks for your reply,
i checked the code, it says
any value above 200r should be replaced.
maybe i have to order some in anyway..
Make sure you don't have anything on the outputs and inputs while calibrating, and that you did not make any soldering mistakes. I would not change ldrs before everything is triple checked. Check all the resistor values around fets.

Its Working:nod:
i checked all the resistors but that was all ok.
i tried to bias @ 900k and it showed error 2 again, after only one readjustment it went through with calibration.
i plugged it up to my liteamp straigt away to see if its working and i am listening still!
(first song was Agnes Obel - the curse)
now i can start playing around.
thanks guys!

Latest All-In-One boards just arrived. They are now accepting RCA connectors directly on board, no more messy cables to RCA;)

Attachments

• SAM_0089.jpg
    SAM_0089.jpg
    652.3 KB · Views: 464
Do you have pcb's available and what is the price ?
Where do you find those connectors ?

Regards,
Ronny
Price is 45eur with 9 Omron relays on board plus shipping.

Connectors used to be available on AliExpress, but I cannot find them any more. I ordered similar ones to see if they can fit. Otherwise I can include connectors I have with PCB on request.