Arduino based LDR volume and source selection controller

Hi Neb ,
I ran the last version of Oled ΗOLD version and I have these problems..
at line 1718 drawBar();
When I get on // drawBar(); the code run completely but it does not show me the volume bar ...at screen oled.
Also the volume up goes up with streps instead volume down goes down very well .
Any suggestion ?

A late Starter ....

This looks like a great project that I have been following for a while.

The bones of my project are finally coming together, unfortunately I have been distracted for several months, but now have some time to continue.

Thank you to a very generous Aussie for the donation of the controller board, who was probably wondering if this project would ever materialise :confused:

The project is to have two inputs, one being a dedicated in case DAC the other being via an external input if required. The internal DAC is a small QDAC a refinement of the ODAC and requires 5 VDC.

The plan is to locate both the Controller Board, DAC and I/O board in the case, use a 1.3 OLED screen and have a case mounted Rotary Encoder, but also an external encoder based on a converted Griffin PowerMate. The parts are in the attached photo.

The Rotary Encoder has two GND connections, is it OK to just connect the two GND connections together as this would save one cable to the Griffin Powermate’s encoder ?

I am planning to locate the power supply in an external case.

I noticed in post #168, 169 the possibility of using 5VDC relays, in which case if I was to use 5VDC for the relays, could I use the same Power Source for the DAC or would there be to much noise introduced into the DAC ?

I believe all relays run from the same power source, both the I/O board and the 3 Controller relays ?

The BOM transformer is not available from my preferred supplier. One of the transformer attributes seems to be a “split bobbin” for improved electrical shielding, is this the same as a “double section bobbin” or even “Isolated” ?

Such as this | 2 x 12V ac PCB Mount PCB Transformer, 10VA |

Thank you for any thoughts

Attachments

• My Case.JPG
    My Case.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 663
This looks like a great project that I have been following for a while.

The bones of my project are finally coming together, unfortunately I have been distracted for several months, but now have some time to continue.

Thank you to a very generous Aussie for the donation of the controller board, who was probably wondering if this project would ever materialise :confused:

The project is to have two inputs, one being a dedicated in case DAC the other being via an external input if required. The internal DAC is a small QDAC a refinement of the ODAC and requires 5 VDC.

The plan is to locate both the Controller Board, DAC and I/O board in the case, use a 1.3 OLED screen and have a case mounted Rotary Encoder, but also an external encoder based on a converted Griffin PowerMate. The parts are in the attached photo.

The Rotary Encoder has two GND connections, is it OK to just connect the two GND connections together as this would save one cable to the Griffin Powermate’s encoder ?

I am planning to locate the power supply in an external case.

I noticed in post #168, 169 the possibility of using 5VDC relays, in which case if I was to use 5VDC for the relays, could I use the same Power Source for the DAC or would there be to much noise introduced into the DAC ?

I believe all relays run from the same power source, both the I/O board and the 3 Controller relays ?

The BOM transformer is not available from my preferred supplier. One of the transformer attributes seems to be a “split bobbin” for improved electrical shielding, is this the same as a “double section bobbin” or even “Isolated” ?

Such as this | 2 x 12V ac PCB Mount PCB Transformer, 10VA |

Thank you for any thoughts

That should work just fine. I am using similar one from RS, 2x6V in series, 10VA.

VC 10/2/6 | 6V ac 2 Output Through Hole PCB Transformer, 10VA | Block

Thankyou ZDR.

Does anyone else have some guidance on my other questions please ?