V72 siemens klangfilm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have one pair MAIHAK V73, connected to klangfilm 307 speakers
the sound is quite good
I'm interested in the preamp for V73
I know there siemens klangfilm V72 is 1 pre quite well but I wonder this is the mic pre.
I do not know the frequency of v72 have narrowed or not, usually spectrum for audio is more broader than for mic. anyone know about this problem, please explain for me
thank you

The v72 is a micpre as well as a line amp with 34dB fixed gain. It has an input impedance of around 2000 ohm and is linear from 40Hz to 15kHz and drops 6dB to 15Hz and 40kHz. I do not think that this is a problem with the klangfilm speakers.
A potential problem might be that these units are old and probably need service, in case the transformers are dead this is going to be problematic. And since those amps are famous as micpres and in high demand, they are also a little bit to expensive for what they are, I would say.
If you don't need the gain than I do not see a reason to use them in front of the v73.

Thank you, boys Germany, your country produces too many devices that I admire, I admire V73 and V73 correspond to my expectations.
I saw many person regarded V73 as the pow amp and V72 often compositing it with + 01 other transformer to down resistor, or use the V024 and V004 klangfilm as the pre of V73. it made me curious about what lies before V73
very happy about the information you provide
thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.