PCB, Tone Control with Transistors and dual supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• Tone w transistors.JPG
    Tone w transistors.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 762
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
The correct post that these links should have taken you to is post142.
as confirmed in post3

Your link does indeed take me to post #142 (that's the second picture in my post above). For me, that is page 8 because I have 20 posts displayed per page.

Clearing your browser cache takes seconds,

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/foru...act-details-certain-profiles.html#post3918620

Firefox and Chrome will be similar but you will have to look up the exact method for those.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
You only know the cache is corrupt when strange things happen and a browser clean fixes it. I know that's not very scientific but there is no other way to check. The cache holds stores of pages you have visited, the idea being that if the page contents are the same as before, then the page loads from the cache more quickly than downloading the whole page again... although that's a dubious claim now with higher web speeds.

If you are using multiple browsers such as IE, Firefox etc then you have individual caches for each and each must be cleaned.

Its also worth running a normal disc clean to delete temporary files,
Delete files using Disk Cleanup - Windows Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.