OPA134

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

First time poster so be gentle :)

I have a 1984 FM tuner I want to replace the output amp based on the opa134.

I've attached the diagram taken from tuner info website (hope this is ok)
I can follow 95% of the diagram put sstruggling with the amp section.
i have orderd two opa134's for each of the left and right outputs so need to bulld two boards for this.

Can someone help with the audio ins and the outs...the diagram has some pins in brackets but no expaliantion.

Cheers

Paul
UK

Attachments

• FT-5500IImod.pdf
    38.5 KB · Views: 84
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Those pin numbers refer to the two separate opamps within the one package. The OPA2604 is a dual opamp, your OPA134 is a single opamp, so make sure you get all the connections correct.

For the OPA134 pins 2,3 and 4 are the same. The output is on pin 6 and the positive supply is pin 7. Leave pins 1,5 and 8 unconnected.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 234
Will do Mate

My next challenge will be to find a feed for it all...12V....i have the circuit diagrame of the board but its a poor photocopy in PDF...may have to take it to a mate who's a tv repair man to find a source on the board....it maybe that its a 12v board so from the right side of the psu...but 230v hurts so will get my mate to find it :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.