new discrete opamp for line preamplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone, I built this operational transistor and let me know which circuit and 'suitable to build a line-stage preamplifier.
must be supplied with dual voltage and the more 'simple as possible.
I tried to replace it with a NE5532 and I can say that it works very well but I would like a circuit that uses all its potential
op-amp-discrete.png

op-amp-008.jpg

op-amp-003.jpg

it's use bc550c /bc560c and bd135-bd136
tks

This topology gives excellent results (it's similar to the Jensen JE990, but complimetary) - a few improvements are possible:

1) A current mirror on the LTP helps increase loop gain as well as equalize input offsets at the LTP.

2) Instead of a Darlington VAS, and emitter-follower driving a common-emitter VAS gives better results with the same number of transistors.

3) The Miller compensation may be referenced to the output (Cherry compensation), rather than the collector of the VAS, and helps reduce distortion of the output stage also.

opamp jensen

This topology gives excellent results (it's similar to the Jensen JE990, but complimetary) - a few improvements are possible:

1) A current mirror on the LTP helps increase loop gain as well as equalize input offsets at the LTP.

2) Instead of a Darlington VAS, and emitter-follower driving a common-emitter VAS gives better results with the same number of transistors.

3) The Miller compensation may be referenced to the output (Cherry compensation), rather than the collector of the VAS, and helps reduce distortion of the output stage also.

Can you explain with a diagram maybe intervening on my drawing?
the schematic it's a clone of jensen 918

new clone

Hello everyone, I built this operational transistor and let me know which circuit and 'suitable to build a line-stage preamplifier.
must be supplied with dual voltage and the more 'simple as possible.
I tried to replace it with a NE5532 and I can say that it works very well but I would like a circuit that uses all its potential
op-amp-discrete.png

op-amp-008.jpg

op-amp-003.jpg

it's use bc550c /bc560c and bd135-bd136
tks

this is my new clone with lower dimension pcb
op-jen10.jpg

2018 discrete op

this is the new 2018 model of discrete op Jensen clone!
the pcb is now much smaller than the previous version, the arrangement of the components has also been improved.
the new dimensions of the op now allow its assembly inside devices with limited spaces.
the new base for mechanical and electrical support is under construction and are of two types with which it is possible to replace operational units such as ne5532 or ne5532 or similar.

Attachments

• jensen918montato.jpg
    jensen918montato.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 630
this is the new 2018 model of discrete op Jensen clone!
the pcb is now much smaller than the previous version, the arrangement of the components has also been improved.
the new dimensions of the op now allow its assembly inside devices with limited spaces.
the new base for mechanical and electrical support is under construction and are of two types with which it is possible to replace operational units such as ne5532 or ne5532 or similar.
now is available the complete discrete opa918 .
it's sold for 29eu .
ship is 5,90eu.

Attachments

• doa918-foto completo.jpg
    doa918-foto completo.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 154
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.