5 band equalizer, need help!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi csom,

Attached is the exact schematic which i am using, took some time to draw it. the image attached may not be clear but, i have attached the .xps file here in zip format, which is pretty readable. could you please convert it to pdf and post again. I made it on a general purpose PCB and the power supply on a separate PCB.

wish you very good luck for your build.

Regards,
Aniket

Attachments

• EQ 5 band.jpg
    EQ 5 band.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 110
  • EQ.zip
    131.7 KB · Views: 56
Thank you really so much Aniket! This is truly a great help!
The Xps file is pretty prominent and I can understand how painstakingly you have drawn this. Great mod! .

I will make this very soon one after I finish my on going LM3886 project and report back to you. Also I have a plan to make a PCB for the 5 band equalizer. Now I guess I can expand it too with your this help. I will post that layout too.

Today I have started to build a dual regulated PSU-PCB with LM317 and LM337 with two power transistors for the preamp and EQ section and 3 way X over section all together. So it will be a little more powerful. Here is my current progress of work in the attachment. :)

Thank you once again :)

Attachments

• UC DIY PSU.jpg
    UC DIY PSU.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 98
Dear Aniket,
I just finished a 5 band Eq some 1 hour ago. The source is from this site:
http://construyasuvideorockola.com/proyect_eq_5band.php

Fortunately I found the chip in a store. :) But it was very tricky to solder the chip on board.
I made the PCB following their given PCB layout.

It's working great even with passive X-over with my stereo LM3886 amp.
Here is a photo :)
I will attempt TLO74 next and will inform you comparing the performance. :)

Attachments

• 5-band-Eq-made.jpg
    5-band-Eq-made.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 185
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.