Klark Teknik Upgrae for 2ch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys
I am looking into opening up my pair of KT-DN27a EQ's and removing a few pieces of lower end parts and replacing with a couple better parts.I have a awsome tech who I trust with all my gear(Krell,ML,Mcintosh,etc) but was wondering if anyone has replaced any of the caps,etc....My goal is to use it in my 2ch DIY speaker system.I use Krell FPB 600,SACD,and HTS 7.1(for now) for my 2ch.I love the analog eq's..
I was thinking on replacing a couple of the caps(Clarity,or V-Caps maybe) but thought I would ask you gents of the best parts to exchange for better SQ ,so I may help my tech with parts.
thanks

You might get some more comments if you post a link to the schematic.
Might also help for people to know that a Klark Teknik DN27 is a 27 band third octave graphic EQ. Good stuff, especially in it's early 80's heyday.
I would keep them reasonably original, maybe change electros as necessary and thats about it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.