Current conveyor as a voltage amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The shunt regulator was tested and adjusted to the +-32 V on both channels.Positive and negative output voltages are quite indentical and the adjustmen was done only with one trimmer pot per channel.
Here are the final circuit diagram and PCB layout. The circuit diagram shows one channel of the CCS - shunt part, and PCB was made with separate supplys for the stereo channels.
Damir

Attachments

• shunreg-sch.jpg
    shunreg-sch.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 446
  • shuntreg.LAY].jpg
    shuntreg.LAY].jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 430
Disabled Account
Joined 2012
Yes probably, but could you suggest one to be used for 32V as a shunt.
And I will lose the feature of a simple adjustment both polarities with just one trimpot.
BR Damir

A series transistor with the 3-term shunt reg will keep the IC 3-term reg Ok to any voltage needed. Has anyone done this --- using two 3-term regs for a series/shunt reg circuit?

Thx-RNMarsh

Sorry Bogdan, I was occupied with other things. Here is the shuntreg PSRR.
Because I did not find IRF640 model I used IRF530 model instead in the negative polarity, and that shows some small diference(probably).
Damir

Attachments

• shuntreg-PSRR.jpg
    shuntreg-PSRR.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 852
I am listening for a few days now this line/headphone amp and I am very, very satisfied with the music coming out of it.
The skeleton and the muscle are finished and now I have to put some skin around it. Final schematic is here and some photographs too.
BR Damir

Attachments

• GainWire-final-sch.jpg
    GainWire-final-sch.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 852
  • Gaiwire-finished-1.jpg
    Gaiwire-finished-1.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 708
  • Gaiwire-finished-2.jpg
    Gaiwire-finished-2.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 362
  • GainWire-finish-3.jpg
    GainWire-finish-3.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 375
I am listening for a few days now this line/headphone amp and I am very, very satisfied with the music coming out of it.
The skeleton and the muscle are finished and now I have to put some skin around it. Final schematic is here and some photographs too.
BR Damir

lucky you!:D
please send asc file for last version
thank you in advance
PS I am going to build it too as pre for power buffer, but when???:rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.