small pre-amp control board design help, I will pay :-)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need someone to help be design a build a mini pre-amp and control board for my battery powered amplifier.

Its a pretty simple design but I do not have layout and design experience. The board will include a small pre-amp, input connectors, Dc to DC converter, voltage display, and some switches. Should be a pretty small 1"x3" board. I already have everything working separately I just need it all on one board.

Any of you guys with good experience want to help me out?

Thanks,

Mike

You can layout PCB with free software.
Take a look, I have used it many times.

express pcb
Our Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.

Our board manufacturing service makes top quality two and four layer PCBs. Use our MiniBoard service and pay only $51 for three boards (plus shipping).

ExpressPCB - Free PCB layout software - Low cost circuit boards - Top quality PCB manufacturing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.