APT audio products

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi soundnovice,I have been running apt audio products for almost a year.Preamp with power supply,4x amp 48 (renesas mosfets) and xover(bought two months ago).Except for the newby cockups which Yang yuang patiently helped me sort out,everything works well and sounds great.The pc boards are pro quality and the same for the components.(no ebay fakes).From my side Highly reccomended.Regards Manuel

Hi soundnovice,I have been running apt audio products for almost a year.Preamp with power supply,4x amp 48 (renesas mosfets) and xover(bought two months ago).Except for the newby cockups which Yang yuang patiently helped me sort out,everything works well and sounds great.The pc boards are pro quality and the same for the components.(no ebay fakes).From my side Highly reccomended.Regards Manuel
thanks Manuel....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.