Looking for a PGA2320 PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Besides the MiniVol, anyone know where I can get a barebone PGA2320 or perhaps a PGA2311 PCB? Looking to easily integrate this chip into a B1 preamp (bought from Pass Labs). I can use a pre-made micro board and then don't have to make my own PCB's. Although I have made several in the past I would prefer to keep this design as off-the-shelf as possible.

Thanks

Thanks for the link. As mentioned, others say that many Chinese designs have poor layouts. I'm not saying that the products you link to do, but since I cannot confirm the designs before hand then I may simply have to design my own.

Due to the lack of response and the lack of products out there, I wonder if using this chip for SS volume control is simply not the best approach. Could someone tell me what is the most common and best sonically SS method?

Besides the MiniVol, anyone know where I can get a barebone PGA2320 or perhaps a PGA2311 PCB? Looking to easily integrate this chip into a B1 preamp (bought from Pass Labs). I can use a pre-made micro board and then don't have to make my own PCB's. Although I have made several in the past I would prefer to keep this design as off-the-shelf as possible.

Thanks

Any problem with the MiniVol design? I built one and am very satisfied with it.
The only downside, if at all, is that's it's an all SMD design.

The minivol is a good design but I have more IO than the processor offers. I want to interface a remote control, volume indicator, relay inputs, and a rotary encoder. If the minivol's PCB's were readily available then I could use it and interface my processor-of-choice to just the vol IC portion. But since I would have to order the PCB myself I have decided to go with my own design. I am starting with the minivol and the PGS2320's datasheet as a base and will work from there.

I didn't want to go this route since it seems like there would be many options out there already. And I still question whether or not the TI chip is the correct choice. I'll hopefully post the schematic in the next few days (it's started at least). The entire design will be open for anyone interested.

The minivol is a good design but I have more IO than the processor offers. I want to interface a remote control, volume indicator, relay inputs, and a rotary encoder. If the minivol's PCB's were readily available then I could use it and interface my processor-of-choice to just the vol IC portion. But since I would have to order the PCB myself I have decided to go with my own design. I am starting with the minivol and the PGS2320's datasheet as a base and will work from there.

I didn't want to go this route since it seems like there would be many options out there already. And I still question whether or not the TI chip is the correct choice. I'll hopefully post the schematic in the next few days (it's started at least). The entire design will be open for anyone interested.

Suggested to you follow the PCB layout design guide from PGA data sheet. Take care the power and audio signal grounding design.

Now, I'm working on new PGA.... design with following features:
1) Real time DSP audio specturm analyzer ( done)
2) IR Code remote learning (done)
3) channel name display define and memory save feature (done)
4) face in/ out volume control (done)
5) remote power on/off for external power amp control with power delay define. (done)
6) Network control features ( Ethernet port / Bluetooth access by Android/ iPhone control)

I'm looking for programmer for android code development. I'm signed the iOS already and developing the iOS app now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.