Remotely Controlled Motorized Volume Pot.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Mr . Fotis

Many, many thanks for your achievements Mr.Fotis.
I have two issues with this remote. Can you use/add commands for 4 channel switching instead of Mute and STBY?? Second, I have problems with the transmitter, it seems that all my remote controls are not compatible with RC5. So I decided to go for your design with 16F1827. Would you be so kind to send me a hex for this?Thank you, florin70il at yahoo dot com

Unfortunately Mr. Fotis is too busy to sell Flowcode software
Just to avoid any misunderstanding: I am not reseller or distributor or dealer of any product of Matrix Multimedia. You could check it by looking in the distributors map on Matrix Multimedia site.
I simply have the title of valued contributor in Matrix Multimedia forum - for obvious reason, the same i did so many times in diyAudio forum i.e. to offer my help in other people for free - without any reward in cash.
So please don't get me wrong :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much Mr Fotis. Sorry for misunderstanding, your great projects are very difficult to make if Flowcode v5 is used. For example demo version of FC v5 doesnt support 16F1827. Anyway, thank you for your job, your receiver 16F88 is working fine, too bad there are no switching channels instead of mute and STBY. I mean decoding codes 32 and 33. Otherwise, the half bridge is not working too well, so I change it to a classic PNP-NPN drivers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.