The features are:
No NFB design
All discrete
No caps in signalpath
DC servo´s with 1/60Hz cut off
2 stage regulated powersupplies
2.nd stage are very low noise shunt regulators
ROHM transistors with very good Hfe linearity
Suncon (Sanyo) smoothing caps with very low ESR.
Panasonic FM will also well if preferred.

And most important.
Extremely good feedback from DIYérs regarding sound.

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Hi Kurt

If the design is given for free you might as well show the schematics, there is absolutely no point in showing us pics or specs at the solid state forum except if you wish for some to purchase these preamps from you, in which case you should then direct your posts to vendors bazaar or manufacturers.

Showing the schematics might get you a couple of pats on the shoulder for interesting design and the circuit might be discussed and some might want to try building it and get you bragging rights if it indeed sounds good.

If you dont want to show the design for fear of it being copied then either patent it and then show us or not (beware chinese Diyers dont give a rats a_s about patents or IP) or dont mention it at all here and keep it all to yourself.

The right place then for your posts would be at "post your solid state pics here".

I can't help myself but I think that there are only 2 possible reasons why the schematic stays hidden. The first one is that it is stolen from some factory, someone, some diy project......or something. Second is that someone want's to make some business. That's all right but very very wrong way to do it. I don't wan't to insult someone but that's the way how I see this thread. Otherwise it looks well done. Nice boards....good material....if that was the question.
Regards, Taj

Status
Not open for further replies.