microphone echo & delay fx circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Which type of circuit you have? there are many circuits on PT2399 but it require buffer on both side (input and out put). Princeton dealer is in Delhi you may get from them. you just go to Princeton's web page and find local dealer you will get it easily.

Dear Sudhir I made PT2399 with other circuit but this module and my are almost same the difference between is they used 5 module with buffer at input and output and i used single
Module my planing is there i have 4nos PT2399 and 1no PT2395. purchase from delhi throufh my friend at delhi

Dear Sudhir I made PT2399 with other circuit but this module and my are almost same the difference between is they used 5 module with buffer at input and output and i used single
Module my planing is there i have 4nos PT2399 and 1no PT2395. purchase from delhi throufh my friend at delhi

What about the performance ? What is the price of chip.I am going to make it if chip is available in bangalore.Please tell me about the shop's name from where you got it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.