Heybrook C3 & P3, power conversion, help/info.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello, A customer brought me in a Heybrook C3 and P3 for a voltage conversion. He moved here from the UK and recently had time to bring in the pieces so we could see about doing the job. Needless to say after opening up just the C3 it was obvious this could be either very extensive or as simple as changing some jumper points. basically it needs to change from (240V/50Hz) to (120V/60Hz).
I don't have a power converter for a 120/60 to 240/50 so I cant plug it in and try to do a jumper voltage test off of the additional leads off the transformer to see if their is a 120 tap. so basically I need any possible input from anyone who has either done the conversion for these particular pieces or any possible schematic/info on the layout of the components of these units. Also along with these two is a Marantz CD-63SE CD player needing the same job done as well. so any info on that piece would also be greatly appreciated.:confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.