Balanced/unbal ip/attenuator /Bal out pre

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for a schematic and PCB for a Pre amp that will accept balanced or unbalanced inputs, have a gain control or attenuator and provide balanced output.
I have found one that could be tweaked to suit my exact requirements on a website by Shine7 Audio DIY Page but there are no links to PCB supply, indeed the site seems defunct.
Before I spend many more hours trawling the web does any one know of Shine7 ? have they been and gone?

Or does anyone know of an alternative quality pre amp that satisfies my spec where I can buy PCB's to populate myself.

Ianmac

When I bought mine KK had NP's blessing, and I received the PS boards with the main board at no charge. I don't know if this is still true. The boards are stereo so you only need one. I've had mine for about 4 yrs and have tried others but always return to the Aleph P. It is deathly silent and transparent. If you like tube preamps you will probably not like it except for being able to try different coupling caps to suit your ears.

There is another version made by Veteran still floating around. You might try posting a Wanted in the Trading Post forum.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.