recommendations for commercial preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is not DIY-related, but probably a good place to ask.

I'm trying to find a preamp which is digitally controlled, but with a 100% analog path internally. I've tried looking at what's available on eBay and then researching them, but I've done this probably 2 or 3 times already, spending 30 minutes each time, and coming up with nothing but uncertain/outdated information about whether the signal path is pure analog. So far, the only one I've come up with which is remotely controllable and is purely analog is the Hafler Iris.

What I'm looking for should be controllable locally, probably via an encoder-based volume control (I see no reason for motorized pots these days..), or via remote control. If the equipment is supported by common universal remotes, like the Logitech series, that would be a plus. FETs and clean power supplies are preferred. I don't need phono, and I would think that 3 inputs should be fine. Stereo ins/outs are perfectly acceptable, although I'm not opposed to something that operates with 6 discrete channels, should I ever change my attitude on the usefulness of surround sound.

Any recommendations? TIA!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.