Poor Serbian Man Optical Volume Control

steenoe said:
ZM & Spavleski, great job:cool:
Where can we order, I wanna try some of that lightnin' stuff.

Nice little supply for the buffer.

:)

Choky's busy busy...very good one with Spavleski. Over at the LS thread, some fellas were discussing current fed LS for some time. How 'bout replacing that pot in front of the B1 with some lightnin'?

Steen, I recently ordered from Allied Electronics and is on its way. I need to hear this Lightnin' Stuff soon too.

Blues said:

Choky's busy busy...very good one with Spavleski. Over at the LS thread, some fellas were discussing current fed LS for some time. How 'bout replacing that pot in front of the B1 with some lightnin'?

Steen, I recently ordered from Allied Electronics and is on its way. I need to hear this Lightnin' Stuff soon too.

Now this is a man of my heart:D We don't want all that waity waity......:clown:

Joined 2005
Paid Member
:cool: Something like this...

Attachments

• diy_ldr.jpg
    diy_ldr.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 2,893
Congrats ZenMod & Spavlesky, very good job.

ZenMod, I wonder you hadn't yet given a name for the shunt reg:
may I suggest "Darky" (no LED's. :D :D ).

I (with my usual speed :snail: ) am planning to start a shunt-reg battle: Shunty (the more complicated one) vs. Shiny (lm317 in its best shape) vs. TooleReg (sophisticated) vs. Salas Shunt all-FET(http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1674847#post1674847) vs. Darky (the newborn, simple and cheap)
Mmm, a bunch of little giants :lickface: good for :xmastree: (2009 ;) )

GuidoR said:
Congrats ZenMod & Spavlesky, very good job.

ZenMod, I wonder you hadn't yet given a name for the shunt reg:
may I suggest "Darky" (no LED's. :D :D ).

I (with my usual speed :snail: ) am planning to start a shunt-reg battle: Shunty (the more complicated one) vs. Shiny (lm317 in its best shape) vs. TooleReg (sophisticated) vs. Salas Shunt all-FET(http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1674847#post1674847) vs. Darky (the newborn, simple and cheap)
Mmm, a bunch of little giants :lickface: good for :xmastree: (2009 ;) )

GuidoR, that is a very exciting quest:cool: Looking forward for the results. Seems that shuntreg's are taking over this place, (and rightly so).