Mod By Mail?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
Would anyone be interested in "mail - modding" my Yaqin tube riaa stage? It is called MS12B, and over in Perth Australia I cant find anyone to help me mod it and make it better, seems like it could be a good preamp, was bought rather cheapish on ebay last year, but it hisses a lot and i can hear humming too.
A budget could be set that I could afford, $300 worth of mods might make it a way better preamp. Then I'd have a decent tube riaa to sit alongside my benz micro SS riaa.
All part of the Grand Master Plan.
$300 would cost $400, added postage. That's rough, though, dunno how much it would really cost.
I don't know if anybody out there would be interested in this - please let me know if you are out there and enjoy the hassle of international post and soldering bits onto things and such.
I love to listen but cannot mod yet. The only mods I do so far is to my rega turntable.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.