Need help designing custom pbc board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
This is going to be my first experience with a scratch built project. I am going to build a Transcendent Sound Grounded Grid tube pre-amp and I need some help laying out the components and finding some where to make the pcb boards. I am just nervous, as I do not want to screw up the component layout since I am a novice, in terms of reading and understanding schematics. I have the schematic, as well as the cap/resistor sizes. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Dan

Thanks

I have built three GG kits. I am just looking for someone to help me layout the components I have a find someone to manufacture the pbc boards. I already have all of my parts (Mundorf SIO coupling caps, BG power caps, Mills resistors and such). These items would not fit neatly on the stock pbc boards, so I need to design some pcb boards that will fit the components and add the muting circuit on the pbc boards.

Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.