Dual FET recomendation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anybody here used dual FET transistors? I'm looking for small-signal dual NMOS and dual PMOS for a new project.

I'm building a differential passive IVC, and I would like the transistors for the two phases to be well matched and at the same temperature.

The transistors I have found online are mostly power devices. I have no need to run 8A through them, a 30mA bias current will be just fine.

The other thing I may need is a relatively high Vds, at least 25V.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Børge

The package doesn't really matter.

I have used dual PNPs and NPNs that were some sort of tiny package where I couldn't route between the pins. That worked out okay, but I wouldn't mind having a bit more space to play with.

The application I'm working on (common gate impedance transformer that keeps a DAC's current output at a relatively steady voltage) is a very good fit for an NMOS but not as suited for other transistor topologies.

I checked at Farnell. They have some transistors that are probably worth testing, but those are beasts that can sustain 8A and thereabouts.

Børge

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.