• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Lifeforce MKII and Soraya Modules for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear AKSA and NAKSA lovers,

As some of you - and most of my diyAudio friends - are aware I started an active 3-way WMTMW project named "Conundrum" a few years back for a dear friend. The project was based on two Lifeforce MKII modules and one Soraya Module per speaker, actively crossed by a Phil Marchand solid state crossover (275 Hz/2750 Hz).

Shortly before finishing the project the friend sadly passed away leaving behind a widow and two children. In order to at least return some of the funds invested in this fairly costly affair to them I started selling the individual pieces, units etc. off one by one. Only the above mentioned modules and XO's remain.

Hugh very kindly assisted by placing the Lifeforce modules on his website. I now include the Soraya modules (buyer backed out) and will include the XO's.

So 4 Lifeforce and 2 Soraya modules, all in fine working order, for $2000 USD.

I'll "throw in" the XO's at a value of over $800 new for free. Here's the link to Hugh's website (which at the time of writing has not been updated).

::: Aspen Amplifiers :::

To make matters easier the sale will go thru Hugh's website. I'll be back home - I work at sea - late January and will send or deliver the items safely and free of charge within Europe.

Ron,
I support this sale strongly. This is for a wonderful cause, obviously, but I can also vouch for the quality of the product. The Soraya is amongst best amp I've done, the Lifeforce not far beyond them, and the Marchand active crossovers, from Brooklyn, are legendary in the industry. This is an absolutely steal for a lucky buyer........

My ad on my website will continue until the sale goes through.

Cheers,

Hugh

Sad, Ron, I'm very sorry about this. These are exceptional amps, the problem is very few people know about them as my marketing is not strong. I would suggest this is a very good buy, what ever the price. The man who bought these amps actually passed on, this is the simple reason it's being sold.
I'm sorry to hear of this, very disappointing for his wife.
Thanks Ron for looking after this,

Hugh

Thanks Hugh

Thanks Hugh,

I'm selling them separately, 99 Euros + shipping for the Lifeforce MKII's. Due to eBay limitations I'll place the X-overs on "the Bay" when the amps are sold. I've decided to keep the Soraya amps for the time being and have paid Elvira a healthy sum for them...

All the best,
Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.