• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NAKSA 70s for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks,

Jens was the first to buy the N70, and his pairs were lovingly built here in Melbourne and in Copenhagen as we were fanatical about them being reliable and good sounding. If you don't want to buy the more expensive latest products, this is a wonderful opportunity at a lower cost, and he is a wonderful builder.

Cheers,

Hugh

Thanks, Hugh! I have to say that I did not do much building, except to ensure that the NAKSA 70s were securely fastened to the rear of my speakers and then connected properly with good wiring ;)

The NAKSA 70s were well cared for here, and in return have offered hundreds of hours of beautiful music in my home, only being surpassed by the NAKSA 80s :)

I hope a new home can be found for them, where their qualities will be appreciated!

Cheers,

Jens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.