• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Hugh is again behind with his work.... ahem.........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hugh, Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii. Thank you for that PM, I appreciate that. Sometimes it pays to be an audiophile. RIP Ray Dolby and Amar Bose had one thing in common, they were billionaires! Hugh, I wish you the same success. I have a very old Carver power amp but one day in the distant future when my kids are finished with college and are gainfully employed I want to have a Hugh amplifier. So in the mean time I can only dream post in forums like this and wish everbody well that has a Hugh amplifier. Hugh, you make great amps and they are priced accordingly and if one saves his money he can get one. But for those with deep pockets (not Me) You perhaps can sell a few to the United States
100% assembled. Some rich guys (not me) in the US only want to buy it assembled. Something to think about. Aloha.

Hi AS,
Sorry for quiet on the forum. I find since my illness that I'm a single task fellow, and when I have orders I ignore too many things. Can't juggle lots of balls in the air now!
The website needs attention, it never ends. I have pressing issues with tax and accounting, and more enclosures and new stock. I'm selling quite a bit, actually, which helps with mood. I'm working with more design, too, and I try to keep up my walking, which is essential.
I do think about succession, but the business is probably not saleable without heavy investment, which is risky.
I want to visit the US again, too. It occurs to me that a stop over in Honolulu would be nice, since I can then take domestic to NYC where my daughter lives.
Last Wednesday I presented at the Melbourne Audio Club, went well, pleased with the evening.
Thanks for your sentiments. I appreciate it!

Cheers,

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.