New NAKSA now arrived! - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > AKSA

AKSA Builders of market proven kits and modules at sound quality to rival the best in high end

Old 31st May 2013, 02:36 PM   #21
diyAudio Member

$930 AUD per one module?..that will be around $1800 USD for a stereo!...Wow that is insane This remains me of the brand BOSE lol.
Do not get me wrong but, with that much money I can build an excellent amp from some of our members here like: Nelson pass, Crazycat, Anthony (Aussie amplifier) or my favorite the M400 from HDamp and still have a lot money left.
That AKSA 80 can be an excellent amp kit, but I do not see, picture or find in my mind that people are willing to pay that much money for an AMP KIT
Even though I will not buy these amp kits, I think if He gets "realistic" and lower the insane price He can get more customers.
Old 31st May 2013, 02:53 PM   #22
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaetan8888 View Post
Hello

Have you read this review? :

Aspen NAKSA 80 amplifier review | Digital Audio Review by John Darko

I have a NAKSA 70 and it's a top of the line high-end sound.

The NAKSA 80 are in the top high-end and to get that kind of sound in a commercial amp you would pay many thousand dollard.

Wen you buy a power amp you don't pay only for the parts and the case, but you pay for years of researchs and developments, Hugh works many years of hard works to made so good sounding amplifiers.

Bye

Gaetan
Take a look at this amp kit (it will not brake your wallet $125 USD) U.S.A made boards. 2sk1058 2sk2221 irfp9240 mosfet amplifier schematic
Old 31st May 2013, 03:16 PM   #23
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanchile View Post
$930 AUD per one module?..that will be around $1800 USD for a stereo!...Wow that is insane This remains me of the brand BOSE lol.
Do not get me wrong but, with that much money I can build an excellent amp from some of our members here like: Nelson pass, Crazycat, Anthony (Aussie amplifier) or my favorite the M400 from HDamp and still have a lot money left.
That AKSA 80 can be an excellent amp kit, but I do not see, picture or find in my mind that people are willing to pay that much money for an AMP KIT
Even though I will not buy these amp kits, I think if He gets "realistic" and lower the insane price He can get more customers.
One module contains a stereo amp so one module is a 2 channel amp
Old 31st May 2013, 08:52 PM   #24
Jens A. is offline Jens A.  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Perhaps you should consider that this is not an "amp kit", but a complete plug-and-play module that just needs a toroid to start playing real, beautiful music.

If you want something that you can build yourself, have a look in the Fetzilla threads in this forum - I think there is a new group buy in the making

Cheers,

Jens
Old 31st May 2013, 09:18 PM   #25
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens A. View Post
Perhaps you should consider that this is not an "amp kit", but a complete plug-and-play module that just needs a toroid to start playing real, beautiful music.

If you want something that you can build yourself, have a look in the Fetzilla threads in this forum - I think there is a new group buy in the making

Cheers,

Jens
Now you took all the fun out! . This is suppose to be DIY staff...We need to solder and check voltages etc, etc
Old 1st June 2013, 02:27 AM   #26
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Now you took all the fun out! . This is suppose to be DIY staff...We need to solder and check voltages etc, etc
Hello,
This is an open forum as in anyone can post. However, most folks seem to know something about the products, etc. You seem to be an exception in that you don't seem to have much knowledge about what's here. Or else you are just out for stupid entertainment and teasing.
There are plenty of amps available for you to do all the soldering, choose and buy parts, test, build, do everything. They are just not here.

Here is for buying a fully built module that works. You can assemble the rest of the amp, check the voltages, set the bias currents and offsets - if you wish.
Here is for those who want a high quality product, not just a cheap anything.

There, for as in your quote, is somewhere else.
And it is impolite to come to a manufacturer forum and suggest a generic product as you have done. You should think a little bit before you post here!

Last edited by stvnharr; 1st June 2013 at 02:30 AM.
Old 1st June 2013, 03:26 AM   #27
AKSA is offline AKSA  Australia
diyAudio Member

Lanchile,

The NAKSA is not for you. It's too expensive for you; you are looking for a low cost amplifier. You have a belief about prices and nothing will influence this, so at least buy a inexpensive product that you think is suitable. I am not interested selling into the low end of the market; I regard amps as musical instruments rather than cheap commodities. I have too many years spent in careful R&D to waste throwing pearls before swine.

As Meanman, Gaetan, Jens and Steve have commented, the price is for a stereo amp, built, tested, warrantied, and ready for connection to a transformer and input/output wiring ready for use.

If you return to my forum with a combative, negative and sneering way again I will delete ALL your posts. I am the moderator here, and I have given you fair warning.

Cheers,

Hugh

Last edited by AKSA; 2nd June 2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old 2nd June 2013, 02:07 AM   #28
bhobba is offline bhobba  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
$930 AUD per one module?..that will be around $1800 USD for a stereo!...Wow that is insane
Have you any idea of the hours and hours it takes to constantly refine and tweak a design by ear? That's what commercial designs lack and Hugh's amp provides - still at a way cheaper price than commercially available stuff BTW even if you are not a DIY'er and pay someone to assemble it like I do with Hugh's amps.

Just as an example a guy a I know installed a system and he got a NAKSA 100 to replace a (I think) more expensive Primare A32. Evidently it MURDERED it - it was a joke. Obviously I have heard everything out there but of the stuff I have heard your usual commercial amp simply cant hold a candle to the NAKSA. The only stuff in my experience that can is amps built the same way Hugh does it - listening, tweaking, listening and more listening. And that is a time consuming expensive process.

Thanks
Bill
Old 2nd June 2013, 02:52 AM   #29
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhobba View Post
Have you any idea of the hours and hours it takes to constantly refine and tweak a design by ear? That's what commercial designs lack and Hugh's amp provides - still at a way cheaper price than commercially available stuff BTW even if you are not a DIY'er and pay someone to assemble it like I do with Hugh's amps.

Just as an example a guy a I know installed a system and he got a NAKSA 100 to replace a (I think) more expensive Primare A32. Evidently it MURDERED it - it was a joke. Obviously I have heard everything out there but of the stuff I have heard your usual commercial amp simply cant hold a candle to the NAKSA. The only stuff in my experience that can is amps built the same way Hugh does it - listening, tweaking, listening and more listening. And that is a time consuming expensive process.

Thanks
Bill
OK, NAKSA are the best amp modules!... are you all happy now?
I guess, I "only" have to say good things about NAKSA modules. other way all will jump on me. I ONLY said that these modules are way too expensive for just "assembled and tested" amp kits.(We can all assemble and test them).
Old 2nd June 2013, 04:31 AM   #30
diyAudio Member

Quote:
OK, NAKSA are the best amp modules!... are you all happy now?
I guess, I "only" have to say good things about NAKSA modules. other way all will jump on me. I ONLY said that these modules are way too expensive for just "assembled and tested" amp kits.(We can all assemble and test them).
You are pushing things with comments like that.
But alas your comments also show that you don't know anything much. It's been pointed out to you that there are other places where you can go for a board and parts that you can assemble and test all by yourself. There are plenty of free designs available for that. This is not one of them.
You don't seem to understand that.

Bye bye!

Last edited by stvnharr; 2nd June 2013 at 04:38 AM.

Hide this!Advertise here!