Hugh out of action for a bit. - Page 4 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > AKSA

AKSA Builders of market proven kits and modules at sound quality to rival the best in high end

Old 2nd August 2012, 11:25 PM   #31
tnargs is offline tnargs  Australia
diyAudio Member

C'mon Hugh mate, up and at 'em atom ant!
Old 3rd August 2012, 01:46 AM   #32
diyAudio Member

Well this is not good. All the best for a quick and full recovery Hugh.
Old 3rd August 2012, 02:13 AM   #33
diyAudio Member

Hi LPM, Thanks for the updates.
I hope all the issues have been sorted out and that Hugh should recover steadily . Best wishes from us all.
Ashok.
Old 3rd August 2012, 07:13 AM   #34
ratbagp is offline ratbagp  United States
diyAudio Member

I think the best message you can pass on to Hugh is that I have been away from my Fetzilla for about 9 weeks and I am really looking forward to turn it on when I get back to my house.

So best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

ray
Old 4th August 2012, 01:13 PM   #35
diyAudio Member

Uf, that was not a nice news.

Hugh, I hope you will be soon in "lifeforce" mood...
Old 5th August 2012, 06:06 AM   #36
VHF man is offline VHF man  Australia
diyAudio Member

All the best Hugh for a fast and full recovery.

If it was 'bypass' surgery I hope you asked for quality Black Gates and Mundorf film.
Old 6th August 2012, 06:16 AM   #37
LPM is offline LPM  Australia
diyAudio Member

Things appear to be slowly improving. He's still heavily sedated and can't readily communicate but temp is well down and colour is good. Pain can be managed but I'm sure the discomfit of tubes and wires going everywhere whilst just lying still is probably the worst thing for him now. I've passed on everyone's best wishes and will see him again in a few days. It's a slow process though so likely to be quite some weeks till he can reciprocate.
Quote:
If it was 'bypass' surgery I hope you asked for quality Black Gates and Mundorf film.
It wasn't actually 'bypass' surgery but very clever. I hope you forgive me but I haven't passed this on as yet - I'll wait till he can handle a physical laugh or two without setting off any alarms.
Old 6th August 2012, 06:34 AM   #38
VHF man is offline VHF man  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPM View Post
. I hope you forgive me but I haven't passed this on as yet - I'll wait till he can handle a physical laugh or two without setting off any alarms.

Indeed, his condition while stable is obviously still serious. There's no room for humour until there's some confidence that he's well on the road to a 'shottky' recovery.
Old 6th August 2012, 12:34 PM   #39
RonR is offline RonR  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Just got back from holiday to find this news.

I'd like to add my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

We're thinking of you Hugh.
Old 6th August 2012, 01:59 PM   #40
diyAudio Member

From what I'm reading it looks like a clogged artery problem.
This can manifest itself very slowly or come up very suddenly sometimes with no time to react !
There have been several 'traditional' concoctions that were taken internally as a preventive for such a situation. The original source appears to be several thousand years old but keeps coming up now and then and now I see it on the email circuit. I can vouch for the fact that garlic 'does' help clean your arteries if taken long enough ......maybe 6 months to a year I guess . It worked for me.
Anyway to cut the message short , the old concoction is a mix of ginger juice, garlic juice, lemon juice , apple cider vinegar and honey. It is taken once or twice a day , a tablespoon each time. The effect is shown in the angiogram taken when the patient was ill and one taken after 2 months of taking this liquid concoction. The block has visibly disappeared ! The artery also appears to be slightly wider......most probably because the walls become more elastic again. Anyone over 40 is supposed to have deteriorating arteries , especially in this age. Today's kids join this band waggon in their 20's and thirties ! ( the pictures were on the latest article about it but not attached here ).

One more solution is to take a level teaspoon full of cinnamon powder , mix it with a teaspoon full of honey and have it every day. Its a thick paste that you can just eat or take it on a piece of bread. If you ever feel any type of discomfort in your chest and its stress or heart related , take a teaspoonful ( or two !) of this mixture and the discomfort will ease off in a few minutes. This works . It worked better on me than any pills that the doc gave me. The doc's ( standard !) pills generated a whole slew of worse problems !

I will see if I can find the link to that article about the mixture mentioned at the beginning of this post . It comes along with pictures. If not I'll have to find a way to paste or attach it to my next post. Those who are interested are encouraged to start as soon as possible. You will find a whole range of other ailments also getting better or just disappearing because this kind of treatment works by pepping up your immune system!

You must have also heard of the ABC juice ? Apple, Beetroot and carrot juice !..........For most , all this is hearsay. Try it out and find out for yourself. It will only help you and it is not very expensive and is easy to do .
It will be great if everyone can start on this and give an opinion in say 3 to 6 months time !

Last edited by ashok; 6th August 2012 at 02:03 PM.

Hide this!Advertise here!