Hugh out of action for a bit. - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > AKSA

AKSA Builders of market proven kits and modules at sound quality to rival the best in high end

Old 27th July 2012, 04:54 PM   #11
diyAudio Member

Hello Hugh

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Bye

Gaetan
Old 28th July 2012, 01:17 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

get well!

James
Old 29th July 2012, 06:27 AM   #13
diyAudio Member

All the Best Hugh, hope you are well soon!!

Lindsay.
Old 30th July 2012, 02:50 AM   #14
andyr is offline andyr  Australia
diyAudio Member

The excitement from racing round that Qld track in a V8 racer, a few weeks ago, must've given him an aneurism!

Hope they "stitch you up" OK, Hugh ... and they don't leave the scissors inside.

We look forward to you getting back on these pages.

Regards,

Andy
Old 30th July 2012, 07:52 AM   #15
kp93300 is offline kp93300  Malaysia
diyAudio Member

Hi Hugh,
I bring you best wishes from Borneo island.

regards
kp93300
Old 30th July 2012, 10:38 AM   #16
diyAudio Member

Default Wishing Hugh a Swift Recovery

All the very best, mate, there are too few people in the world like you!

Regards, PJ
Old 1st August 2012, 02:20 AM   #17
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPM View Post
If you are wondering why Hugh has been a bit quiet of late, fact is he had to go to Hospital for some surgery the other day but by all reports it went very well. It was all a bit sudden though so he regrets that he couldn't give a head's up in advance; hence this post from me at Sri's request.

He doesn't have a laptop so it might be a while till he's back home at the computer and in regular communication again, so please understand re any orders you may have in the pipeline or questions you were planning to ask. Also, it's not my place to pass on any details, I'll leave that for Hugh to do later but rest assured, he looked fine this morning.
Lyn,
Any update on Hugh?
Old 1st August 2012, 04:08 AM   #18
GregH2 is offline GregH2  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyr View Post

Hope they "stitch you up" OK, Hugh ... and they don't leave the scissors inside.
Fortunately he's no longer in QLD so this shouldn't be an issue!

Get well soon Hugh!
Old 1st August 2012, 04:40 AM   #19
LPM is offline LPM  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Lyn,
Any update on Hugh?
I'm hoping to see him tomorrow. I'll let you know then but I've heard from the family in the meantime that his recovery is good and on track but will take a while.
Old 2nd August 2012, 04:57 AM   #20
LPM is offline LPM  Australia
diyAudio Member

Hi all,

A little bit to catch up on.

Last night, found out that things were not ideal as Hugh had developed an infection and a very high temp yesterday after seeming so good earlier. So panic stations overnight and some emergency surgical and drug intervention but looking much better this morning when I saw him. Temp is coming down and though still in intensive care and heavily sedated again, he was able to briefly open his eyes when I spoke. So, not out of the woods yet but through the most critical 24 hours and fighting hard!

I'll pass on all the personal 'get well's' from the forum when I can. It's amazing to me just how many people have turned up to see him or sent personal emails to the family, Hugh must have done something right with his life to touch all of them. There is often up to 10 people in the outer IC waiting area hoping to see him as only 1 or 2 can visit his bedside at a time and we've collectively been told off a couple of times by staff for making too much noise as 'Hugh stories' are remembered and recounted with enthusiasm.

Hide this!Advertise here!