• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Hugh out of action for a bit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I wasn't trying to be mysterious about the nature of the problem but as I noted earlier, the family decided that it will be up to Hugh later on to decide how much he wants to discuss in detail. I'm merely respecting their wishes. It was an emergency where something broke that's now fixed albeit that Hugh remains somewhat poleaxed; that's all I can say.
As to garlic, lemon, ginger and the rest, I personally think there is a lot in that but getting Hugh on the non coffee or chocolate flavoured bandwagon? Good luck guys! Then again, after this experience, who knows. He may be the biggest convert ever.:eek:

Hi Gaetan ,
That isn't the link as the pictures and text are all different.
I'll check today and if I can't find it I'll edit it and send it as an attachment here.
Some pics are just cups of juice etc. and needs to be edited out.
Or else I'll put it up somewhere for download.
Cheers.

Much improved this morning. Still in post op IC and can't speak (tubes) but is fully with it and clearly understood and responded to everything I said. Staff are very pleased. Still not completely out of the woods but hopefully the worst has passed and all the signs are good.:)

I have been out of touch with Hugh for a while now and this comes as shocking news, I am sorry to hear this and hope Hugh makes a speedy recovery. I also hope that his family is doing well through all of this. I had sent an email over a week ago and wondered why no response so I thought id check out the forum and came upon this thread. Come on Hugh, we need you in this crazy obsession!!, but health comes first naturally..

Colin

Any news anyone?
Hi all,
Overall, Hugh is now recovering well. He's still in the IC ward but don't worry about this as they are still doing minor surgery and adjustments as they remove tubes and monitors etc. Also, still some infection to monitor and eliminate. He's been walking around plus other physio, he's off nearly all the post op support systems and talking 10 to the dozen when he gets a chance. According to his family, the surgeons are thrilled and it was only the post op complications that set him back. They are hoping he'll be in a normal ward next week and home in about a month.

I'm not planning to continue reporting here but hope that Hugh :superman: can start some keyboard rehabilitation himself in the next few weeks or so.;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.