• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Hugh out of action for a bit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Excellent News!

Hugh, I have been closely following news of your progress via the thread, and I'm greatly relieved that you are now well on the road back to health and strength. At just 61, and with your knowledge, talents and personal attributes, you do indeed deserve at least another few decades of happiness and productivity.

Best regards, PJ:cool:

I phoned Hugh yesterday and it appears his PC has bitten the dust and is in for a full rebuild/replacement - so a few days at least before he can get his communications back. I don't know who he insulted a few months back but it must have been a beauty as their revenge has been rather wicked.:eek:

I phoned Hugh yesterday and it appears his PC has bitten the dust and is in for a full rebuild/replacement - so a few days at least before he can get his communications back. I don't know who he insulted a few months back but it must have been a beauty as their revenge has been rather wicked.:eek:

Hehe ... but had he been a "responsible" PC user in the days before he got carted off to hospital and done a backup? ;)

Regards,

Andy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.