• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Hugh out of action for a bit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all. I understand that Lyn is overseas currently.

More good news! Hugh continues to make good progress. I visited him this morning and he is now out of the ICU and in a ward. When I arrived he was walking with assistance and he was able to have a shower and he enjoyed a good lunch. Health of course is a very personal thing - especially one's own - so I'll leave it at that for now. I told Sri that I would let the DIY community know how well he is doing.

Cheers,

Marty.

Hughie's recovery continues apace. He has now been transferred to a rehab. hospital for the last stage of his recovery before being sent home. His improvement over the last few days has been significant. I had hoped to convince him to sell me his Logitech Touch but no such luck..............

Cheers,

Marty.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.