• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Group Buy #3 - FETZILLA, the amp...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This thread will be the OFFICIAL Group Buy #3 thread for FetZilla. It is now fully subscribed, so in the interests of avoiding mistakes I will ask that all who asked for more boards RECONFIRM THEIR ORDER here.

I expect that in about three months when people chime in with their listening impressions that this will be ripe for Group Buy #4. When this GB is over I will have sold no less than 194 pcbs at $AUD68 a pair in about three months, so this is clearly a successful, good sounding design. (HINT: please post your impressions!!) Then I will crank up another pcb order for a further 100 pcbs.

These are the orders I have at this stage (courtesy Pinnochio, thanks for collating!):

hoxuanduc=2
bbe=2
koldby=4
chalkandtalk=2
Woody1911a1=4
lloop9=2
Total = 16

Could these guys please check this list is correct, and write their names NEXT to their forum moniker.

If you are concerned about privacy, please email me below. (No PMs please, my box is almost full.)

I will post out these latest orders next week, and call now for money to be paid to me at aspen01 -at- optusnet.com.au. Cost is $AUD68 including small semis, shipping worldwide and insurance for two boards, $AUD58 without the semis.

Cheers,

Hugh

Last edited:
EMAIL INCORRECT - MY MISTAKE!

Folks,

I do not have an email at aspen01 -at- optushome.com.au.

The correct email is aspen01 -at- optusnet.com.au

My sincere apologies. Those that have paid, please reverse the payment, redirect to the above SECOND email, optusnet.

This happened because some time ago I did use the optushome domain, but no longer, and not with the aspen01 header.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience,

Hugh

I should stress that IF YOU HAVE NOT INDICATED YOUR INTEREST EARLIER IN THE OTHER THREAD, YOU ARE INELIGIBLE FOR THIS GB.

If anyone here not on the previous thread does pay, then I may need to refund your money. I have vacancies ONLY for 20 pcbs. Please take care you understand my constraints; it is only for your good, I don't want to offer boards I do not have.

Hugh

OK, Folks, about to despatch.

Here's the list:

4P Woody PAID
2P Tome not paid at this stage
2P PAID BBE
4P PAID Koldby
2P PAID Hoxuanduc
2P PAID Lloop9

This is sixteen (16) pcbs with small semis, all but one paid for and ready for despatch.

I have addresses, emails and full names of all concerned.

I am waiting on Johnny2Bad to confirm he has not received his two boards from the earlier mail out, once I have that I will despatch these!

Thank you all for payment and confidence, not long now....

Cheers,

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.