• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Group Buy #2 - FETZILLA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Hugh
I can't open PP acc, my country is not in pp list ???
Western Union take tooo much money for transfer
To open MB acc is like PP, and is working like PP
Anyway put me on list for 2 boards+parts, and i will find a way to pay to you.
best regards
tomas

Hi Tomas,

I looked at Moneybookers, but their fee for non-European merchants is almost identical to PP, so no advantage for me. I would have to sign up, go through their verification process, and it would take time.

You are concerned naturally about cost of WU; but consider this, normally, as the merchant, I pay the fee, not you. I am reluctant to go through additional administration for just one customer; more may wish to use this service, and if there are more than say five, then I will register.

I will put you on the list, however, and thank you for your order.

Cheers,

Hugh

Hi Folks,

Latest List:

4P Sonocon Germany
4P Woody MA USA
4P Col_S Thirroul NSW Aust
4P RKH CO USA
2P Syklab HK China
4P Taniknight Safety Beach Victoria Aust
2P Sasha UK
2P PeteMcK Sydney Aust
2P Eparsons Woodinville WA USA
2P Ipolyakov CA USA
4P Mohora NY USA
2P Johnny2Bad ? Canada
2P Peter Rekkers The Hague Netherlands
2P Tome Macedonia (payment?)
4P Westley Matthews NC USA

Thanks Peter, Tomas, Westley; we are building the list! This is 44pcbs to this point. Mohora, could you please let me know which country you reside in? Another ten pcbs and I pull the lever for manufacturing another 100 pcb, so, I encourage those interested.....

Cheers,

Hugh

Last edited:
what would the sound be like? can you give more details about this?

If you are offering partially complete boards can you not offer me a ready made module on this occasion as an exception? I will still have to source the parts which will take further effort to do if some are hard to find. Then solder the parts and the potential worry that something may go wrong. There's less worry with a module. My plan is to use my AKSA chassis to mount them.

Prof,

I cannot describe the sound. Thousands have tried, and the results are always comical.

And what is more, the sound varies with each and every recording you play; the big variable is always recording quality.

Neither can I make exceptions, I'm running a business and this group buy is a low profit exercise I can ill afford to spend too much time on. I have two car engines I'm rebuilding at present, a hifi show to staff next week, numerous orders and a general level of malaise that affects my output.

Please, let's make our virtual reintroduction casual and undemanding, OK?

Hugh

Yes, Tani,

The NAKSA 100 and 70 will on display, playing as well. Room 416, the Grover Notting/Aspen stand.

I look forward to meeting you and will chat over high priced coffee!

Here's the FetZilla GB2 listing:

4P Sonocon Germany
4P Woody MA USA
4P Col_S Thirroul NSW Aust
4P RKH CO USA
2P Syklab HK China
4P Taniknight Safety Beach Victoria Aust
2P Sasha UK
2P PeteMcK Sydney Aust
2P Eparsons Woodinville WA USA
2P Ipolyakov CA USA
4P Mohora NY USA
2P Johnny2Bad ? Canada
2P Peter Rekkers The Hague Netherlands
2P Tome Macedonia (payment?)
4P Westley Matthews NC USA
4P TG3 Seattle WA USA
2P Ray MD USA
2P KP93300 Malaysia
2P Meanman1964

TG3, Ray, KP93300, Meanman1964

You are now all on the list, many thanks, now up to 54 boards, I have delayed the order, but it's going in this coming Monday.

Cheers,

Hugh

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.