• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Group Buy #2 - FETZILLA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok Hugh point taken , so i guess i shouldn't prepay for group buy # 3 yet either ;)

finally got mine cased up and in my system instead of parts on a table with 25 yr old radioshack rca extensions cords running across the room . hehe pics tomorrow

when i close my eyes i can feel Nora Jones breath in my ear as she sings sweet nothings to me :)

Cheers Woody

ps put me at the bottom of the shipping list as i'm good to go for now

Folks,

Waiting on a board delivery, soon as they are here, I will ask for payment and begin despatch.

Now, prices:

$AUD58 boards only including shipping/insurance
$AUD68 boards with small signal FETs and including shipping/insurance.

Sorry for delays, I'm at the mercy as usual of my own suppliers,

Cheers,

Hugh

Hi, I am in the process of purchasing parts for the board. I am trying to locate a source for the Nichicon 4700uf 50V capacitors (KG series). Mouser is out of them, but partsconnexion has the 63V version. Does anyone no if the 63V version will fit on the board? Thanks

everett

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.