• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DIYaudio to become new Aspen Forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks,

I have decided to rationalise advertising expenses and move all to DIYaudio. With effect 30th April (tomorrow!!), all Aspen product announcements, discussions and notifications will move to this forum.

I'm confident this will be every bit as good as before, and will in fact put Aspen in touch with an even broader cross section of the audio community.

I take this opportunity to thank John Reekie and AC for the goodwill and kindness extended to me over the years.

Please be welcome to Aspen's new forum!

Cheers,

Hugh

Last edited:
Hugh,

Not to denigrate AC, but I think you'll certainly find this forum to be quite a change (all for the better hopefully).
There's an awful lot of people here that are into building their own equipment, as was mentioned above, and interested to learn whatever you would like to share.

Welcome!

Best Regards,
TerryO

Hello Hugh

It's a new day for the Aspen forum.

May it become as popular as it was at AC.

How about some new threads, maby one with a resume of some Aspen amps listening impressions or with some news about the Aspen line, for those who never visit the AC Aspen forum.

Bye

Gaetan

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.