• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

need help w/ interconnet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am purchasing a DAC for my laptop, headphones, and would like to run the lineout to my speakers. They are M-Audio studiophiles. The input is a 1/4 headphone jack, so I need an interconnect that is RCA to a pair of 1/4 headphone jacks.

Where can I find info and parts? I thought I had seen custom cabling here, but not finding them in a search now. I don't want to spend a ton of $, but want it to be quality.

tia :wchair:

Attachments

• av40_back.jpg
    av40_back.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 220
Last edited by a moderator:
I am purchasing a DAC for my laptop, headphones, and would like to run the lineout to my speakers. They are M-Audio studiophiles. The input is a 1/4 headphone jack, so I need an interconnect that is RCA to a pair of 1/4 headphone jacks.

Where can I find info and parts? I thought I had seen custom cabling here, but not finding them in a search now. I don't want to spend a ton of $, but want it to be quality.

tia :wchair:

It appears that your speaker also takes RCA input as well.

Thanks

David

Duh, DOH! Thanks for pointing out the obvious, I suppose they do. I currently have a minijack-rca plugged into my laptop. I found some monsters 1/4 to rca dual on amazon for $25 but I bet I can find a lot more choices in plain (G)old rca.

Thanks again, sorry for the oblivious post.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.