Looking for a small tweeter for my ongoing monkey coffin quest.

Thanks for the advice. Maybe I should have been more clear in a few aspects. I have two rooms, one studio and one basement living room. The plan is to eventually run some sort of DSP/EQ in both rooms with multichannel PA amps but this is in the long run.
Right now I’m playing around with drivers and stock crossover with small integrated amps Rotel and Marantz in respective rooms.
In the studio the source is a computer so putting a 2x4 MiniDSP here should be simple.
In the living room however the source is typically AppleTV->HDMI to TV, then optical from TV to amp, in this case I see DSP being complicated with the need of preamps and what not.
The end goal is to get tons of dynamics and live feel for movies and music in 2 channels in both rooms.
Perfect response is not part of the end game. I have some Genelecs nearfields for that.
I plan also to build subs soon for the basement. So I would need more amps and active crossovers anyway.
It’s a large project in total.
Horns is not necessary part of the end game but since I have them I want to see what I can do with them. The Fane midrange is also just something I want to see if helps me on the road. I like to play around with drivers.
Some day I might try to do some measurements and custom crossovers but at this stage I don’t have that competence. I usually get by with trail and error trusting my ears.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe I should clarify a bit more of the speakers planned for the complete project as it looks now.
4 pairs of monkey coffins (2 per room) + subs as a sort of redundancy/comparable and swapable, all of same size 60x40x40cm ie 55l systems consisting of:

For the studio:
1 pair of Celestion coaxials (already made) inspired by Tannoy Little Red/Gold
1 pair of Fane 3-way (ongoing, this thread) inspired by JBL 4319
The purpose of these is to have some mains to test music on various systems made on Genelecs nearfields.

For the basement:
1 pair of Eden++ 2-way top mounted horn (testing in this thread for next project), ad-hoc, not part of original idea
1 pair of Eminence 3-way horn (on pause, old thread) inspired by Klipsch Heresy
The purpose of these is to play loud on music and movies - might be extended to surround some day.

Future sub plans (for both rooms):
1 pair of 2x12 subs/bass bins using spare Eden bass drivers
1 pair of 15" subs using some spare no brand drivers
To offload the monkey coffins lowest octaves in both rooms.

Amps, crossovers etc to come, going passive first then modify to active/DSP later.
This may look crazy but I'm half way there already and have almost all the drivers, its a nice hobby compared to watching TV in the evenings.

Right now Im just looking for some tweeters for the Fane 3-way and the Eden 2-way