• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Viborg pure copper XLR Chassis mount connectors

Things you have for sale.
I bought a whole bunch of these but have decided not to use them. I don't have the energy to sell them in pairs, I'd love to find a DIY'er or amp builder who wants to buy all of them at a great price

I have both Gold and Rhodium plated. These are 3 pin Chassis mount XLR pure copper connectors.

I have the following:

20 Rhodium Male
16 Gold male
2 Gold Female

They are all unused in the original box except one of the Rhodium male connectors is in a zip bag with no box.
They sell new for $15 (Gold plated) - $17 (Rhodium plated) each on Aliexpress, the lot is worth $610 new.

how about $200 shipped in the USA for all of them? Or anywhere if you pay shipping. That's 70% off the new price

Pictures on Imgur here

Cheers everyone!

Last edited: